Requirements Engineering WS 2019
Lecture: Requirements Engineering
Lecture's Room Change: new room is 46-110
Lecture: Friday, room 46-110, 13:45 - 15:15First date: 8 th of November, 2019
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jörg Dörr.
The RE tool exercise for the Tuesday group is on February 11th.
For all those, that could not participate on the 7th to the RE tool exercise we will have an additional RE tool exercise on February 14th.
There will be a voluntary exercise number 7: February 21st, 10.00-11.30 Experiment on CrowdRE. For this exercise, a registration is required: if you want to participate (what I hope), please send an email to Stefanie.Obradovic@iese.fraunhofer.de directly, latest until Feb. 14th.
The exercise will be in two groups: a Tuesday group and a Friday group. Please find your group assignment in this list.
The dates of the exercise are irregular (i.e. not every week, but blocked).
The Tuesday group has exercise from 11.45-13.15.
The Friday group has exercise from 10.00-11.30.
As mentioned, the exercises are irregular and the dates can be found in the list below(dates are subject to change, so please revisit regularly):
-4.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
-11.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
-7.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
-14.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
All exercises will take place at Fraunhofer IESE. Please come and wait at the reception desk.
|2||Requirements Specifications and Standards||Link|
|3||Natural Language Specification||Link|
|6||Requirements Validation and Negotiation||Link|
|7||Requirements Validation and Negotiation cont’d||Link|
|9||Information Systems RE||Link|
|10||Information Systems RE (BusinessProcessDataAnalysis)||Link|
|11||Information Systems RE (Use Cases)||Link|
|12||RE for Embedded Systems - Part1||Link|
|13||RE for Embedded Systems - Part2||Link|
|14||With Crowd-RE to better requirements||Link|
|1||Exercise 1 RE-Game presented||Link|
|2||Exercise 2 Natural Language Requirements||Link|
|3||Exercise 3 Information Systems - Business Process Modeling (Part1)||Link|
|3||Exercise 3 Restaurant Exercise||Link|
|4||Exercise 4 Information Systems - Business Process Modeling (Part2)||Link|
|5||Exercise 5 Embedded Systems - Exercise on SBS||Link|
|1||SBS Additional Example||Link|
General Literature and Links
- Chris Rupp, Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering Fundamentals: A Study Guide for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Exam - Foundation Level - IREB compliant (Englisch), 2015 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Fundamentals, Principles, and Techniques, Springer, 2010 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Grundlagen, Prinzipien, Techniken, Springer, dpunkt.Verlag, 2008 (German)
- Forest Shull, Ioana Rus, Victor Basili How Perspective-based reading can improve requirements inspections, IEEE Computer, 2000 (English)
- Sommerville, Sawyer, Req. Engineering: A good practice Guide, Wiley, 1997 (English) G. Versteegen et al., Anforderungsmanagement, Springer Verlag, 2004 (German)
- S. Prowell et al., Cleanroom Software Engineering - Technology and Process, Addison Wesley, 1999 (English)
- Ian Sommerville, Software Engineering Addison Wesley, 1995 (English)
- Davis, Software Requirements, Prentice Hall, 1993 (English)
- Endres, Rombach, A Handbook of Software and Systems Engineering, Addison Wesley, 2003 (English)
|Superordinated page: Requirements Engineering|