Goals of this Lecture
- The students will be able to deal with the content and the possible organization of quality management.
- In addition, they are able to evaluate the different approaches and merge them in terms of a quality management system.
Contents of the Lecture
The lecture deals with important aspects of quality management as a basis for a successful quality assurance. The different techniques for quality assurance themselves are not part of this lecture, because they are covered in the lecture "Software Quality Assurance".
This course is based on the lecture "Fundamentals of Software Engineering" and is a specialization module in the subject area Software Engineering.
- Organization forms of the quality management for software and systems
- Techniques for the quality management, e.g. TQM, QFD, SPC
- Standards in quality management
- Maturity model based methods in quality management
- Structure of a quality management system
On this page you can find materials related to the lecture (lecture slides) and the tutorial (exercise sheets).
On this page you can find additional literature for the lecture.
The lecture QMSS consists of 2 SWS lecture and 1 SWS tutorial.
2 SWS - held weekly:
Mon, 08:15 - 09:45 hrs, Room 46-110
First lecture on Monday, October 28th.
1 SWS - held every two weeks (usually):
Wed, 15:30 - 17:00 hrs, Room 46-260
First tutorial on 13.11.2019.
Office hours: on appointment
Entries in the KIS-System
17.02.2020 - QMSS: Halstead metric example
As requested additional example for halstead metric is uploaded online for your reference.
13.02.2020 - QMSS: Change in exam room for 25.02.2020
Please not the change in exam room for QMSS exam 1 happening on 25.02.2020, the new rooms are 46-215 and 46-210.
06.11.2019 - QMSS Lecture
The department of Computer Science has decided that the lecture "Quality Management of Software and Systems (QMSS)" can be taken up as an additional substitute lecture for the previously offered bachelor lecture "Grundlagen des SW Engineering (GSE)".
04.11.2019 - QMSS WS19/20: First tutorial
The first tutorial will be held on 13.11.2019.
ExamThe dates of the written examination are:
25.02.2020 in Room 46-215 & 46-210, Starting time 14:00 hrs (No specific assignment / distribution of students into rooms.)
09.04.2020 in Room 46-215, Starting time 13:30 hrs
The exam takes 90 minutes. Entrance time is 15 minutes before the beginning.
You are allowed to use:
- A non-programmable calculator
- A double page sheet of paper size DIN A4 with notes printed or handwritten
- A language dictionary without notes
Bring a valid student identification, if it has no picture of you, bring also a valid picture ID.
|Superordinated page: Quality Management of Software and Systems / Qualitätsmanagement von Software und Systemen|