Goals of this Lecture
- The students will be able to deal with the content and the possible organization of quality management.
- In addition, they are able to evaluate the different approaches and merge them in terms of a quality management system.
Contents of the Lecture
The lecture deals with important aspects of quality management as a basis for a successful quality assurance. The different techniques for quality assurance themselves are not part of this lecture, because they are covered in the lecture "Software Quality Assurance".
This course is based on the lecture "Fundamentals of Software Engineering" and is a specialization module in the subject area Software Engineering.
- Organization forms of the quality management for software and systems
- Techniques for the quality management, e.g. TQM, QFD, SPC
- Standards in quality management
- Maturity model based methods in quality management
- Structure of a quality management system
On this page you can find additional literature for the lecture.
On this page you can find additional material for the lecture (lecture slides) and for the tutorial (exercise sheets).
Prof. Dr. Peter Liggesmeyer
Phone: (0631) 205-3328
Office hours: on appointment
The lecture QMSS consists of 2 SWS lecture and 1 SWS tutorial.
2 SWS - held weekly:
Mon, 08:15am - 09:45am, Room 13-305
First lecture on Monday, October 23rd.
1 SWS - held every two weeks (usually):
Wed, 15:30pm - 17:00pm, Room 46-260
First tutorial on Wednesday, November 8th.
Phone: (0631) 205-3449
Office hours: on appointment
Entries in the KIS-System
16.04.2018 - QMSS Exam Results and Review
The prelimenary results of the QMSS exam are available in the QIS. The exam review is on April 16th 09:00 - 10:00 in 32-429.
05.03.2018 - QMSS Exam Results and Review
The prelimenary results of the QMSS exam are available in the QIS. The exam review is on March 9th 08:30 - 09:15 in 32-439.
11.12.2017 - QMSS Tutorial
The next QMSS tutorial will take place on 20th December 2017.
10.12.2017 - QMSS lecture
There is no QMSS lecture class on 11th December 2017.
15.11.2017 - QMSS Tutorial
The next QMSS tutorial will take place on 29th November 2017.
15.11.2017 - QMSS lecture
There is no QMSS lecture class on 20th November 2017.
23.10.2017 - QMSS lecture
There is no QMSS lecture class on 30th October 2017.
ExamThe dates of the written examination are:
20.02.2018 in Room 01-106, Starting time 14:00
05.04.2018 in Room 01-006, Starting time 13:30
The exam takes 90 minutes. Entrance time is 15 minutes before the beginning.
You are allowed to use:
- A non-programmable calulator
- A double page sheet of paper size DIN A4 with notes printed or handwritten
- A language dictionary without notes
Bring a valid student identification, if it has no picture of you, bring also a valid picture ID.
|Superordinated page: Quality Management of Software and Systems / Qualitätsmanagement von Software und Systemen|