Die Klausur findet am Dienstag, den 14. Februar 2012 von 9:30-11:00 Uhr in Raum 46-260 statt. Einlass ist ab 09.15 Uhr.
The Final Examination is scheduled on Tuesday, the 14th of February 2012 from 9:30am to 11:00am in room 46-260. Entrance Time: 9:15.
Die Nachklausur findet am Donnerstag, den 29. März 2012 von 14:00-15:30 Uhr in Raum 46-260 statt. Einlass ist ab 13:45 Uhr.
Resit Examination Appointment
The Resit Examination is scheduled on Thursday, the 29th of March 2012 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in room 46-260 . Entrance Time: 13:45.
- Have your student card and official photo identification on hand
- Be sure to write your name and your matriculation number on the cover sheet and on every sheet you are using. Sheets without positive identification will not be evaluated!
- Please write down your solutions easy to read using a suitable surface marker (e.g. ball pen). Using a pencil or the color red is not permitted. Illegible writing will be ignored!
- Answer each question in the space below the question, using the backs of the pages for extra space as necessary. You may also use the extra pages at the end of the exam. Make clear references whenever you are using extra space!
You are only allowed to use
- A calculator
- A language dictionary
- One sheet paper (not larger than DIN-A4)
- Read the questions thoroughly. Question parts are usually independent but if they are dependent and you could not solve a previous part you may make assumptions. Whenever you make an assumption, state it clearly.
|Superordinated page: WS 2011|