Goals of this Lecture
Students would gain an understanding of the interrelationships, processes, and technical content of a software development project. They would also have an overview of the software development lifecycle phases, such as requirements engineering, software design, software implementation and software testing.
Contents of the Lecture
- Process Models
- Requirements Engineering
- Effort Estimation
- Project Planning
- UML Analysis and Design
- From UML to Program
- Software Testing
Materials for the lecture (lecture slides) and for the tutorial (exercise sheets) would be comming soon.
additional literature for the lecture would be comming soon.
Prof. Dr. Peter Liggesmeyer
Office hours: on appointment
The lecture FSA consists of 2 SWS lecture and 1 SWS tutorial.Additional information for the first tutorial will be published soon.
2 SWS - held weekly:
Mon, 11:45 - 13:15, Room 46-210
First lecture on Monday, Apr. 15th.
1 SWS - held every two weeks
Fri, 08:15 - 09:45, Room 42-110
Wed, 10:00 - 11:30, Room 42-110
The exam is for 90 minutes. Bring a valid student identification. If it does not have a picture of you, bring a valid photo ID along.
You are allowed to use:
- A non-programmable calulator
- A DIN A4 size sheet with notes printed or handwritten on both sides
- A language dictionary without any notes
Second date: 02.10.2019, 09.00 - 10.30 hrs, Room 42-115
Entries in the KIS-System
14.10.2019 - FSE Exam Results and Review
The preliminary results of the FSE exam of 02.10.2019 are available in the QIS. There will be two exam reviews on the following dates:
- 18.10.2019 between 08:00 - 09:30 hrs in room 32-426.
- 30.10.2019 between 08:00 - 09:30 hrs in room 32-426.
09.09.2019 - FSE Exam : Final Results
The Final results of FSE exam of 15.08.2019 after the exam review of 02.09.2019 are updated in QIS.
30.08.2019 - FSE Exam Results and Review
The preliminary results of the FSE exam of 15.08.2019 are available in the QIS. The exam review is on 02.09.2019, 10:00 - 11:30 hrs in room 32-426.
- Students with matriculation numbers ranging from 384000 to 411600, please come between 10:00 - 10:45.
- Students with matriculation numbers ranging from 411600 to 414000, please come between 10:45 - 11:30.
13.08.2019 - FSE Q&A Session
FSE Q&A session would be held on 13.08.2019 in room 46 - 270 from 13:30- 15:00.
- The Fifth exercise sheet is available online.
- 17.07.2019 - FSE Tutorial 5
- 19.07.2019 - FSE Tutorial 5
- The fourth exercise sheet is available online.
- 26.06.2019 - FSE Tutorial
- 28.06.2019 - FSE Tutorial
- The third exercise sheet is available online.
- 07.06.2019 - FSE Tutorial
- 05.06.2019 - FSE Tutorial
- 17.05.2019 - FSE Tutorial
- 15.05.2019 - FSE Tutorial
- There will be an additional exercise session every second Wednesday.
- The second exercise sheet is available online.
- 03.05.2019 - FSE Tutorial
- The first exercise sheet is available online.
|Superordinated page: Foundations of Software Engineering|